Dear friends,

     I have just posted a question on the identification of plots-sites
in Multivariate Regression Trees produced by the mvpart package in R.

    However, I figured it out that it is just to sort the data according
to the threshold values given by the resulting tree. Maybe there is a
function in mvpart to give this information, but data sorting seems to
work.

    Yet, another question arose. De'ath (2002, Ecology) states that MRT
can be developed from other distance-based measures than the Euclidean
distances. Do anyone knows how to implement it using mvpart?

    Best wishes,

    Alexandre

Dr. Alexandre F. Souza
Programa de Pós-Graduação em Biologia: Diversidade e Manejo da Vida
Silvestre
Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos (UNISINOS)
Av. UNISINOS 950 - C.P. 275, São Leopoldo 93022-000, RS  - Brasil
Telefone: (051)3590-8477 ramal 1263
Skype: alexfadigas
afso...@unisinos.br
http://www.unisinos.br/laboratorios/lecopop

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antiv�rus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.