Apologies if this was already posted to AP-Bio. Think I did see it on AP-Env
Sci. Could have it backwards?

Thank you.

Mike Nolan

This series has been touted as being spectacular.....

Here are the airdates for the Great Migrations series - Stunning photography
and narrated by Alec Baldwin.
I suggest watching it on a big screen, if it's HD, even better.

Great Migrations - Born to Move - airs Nov 7th at 8pm
Great Migrations - Need to Breed - airs Nov 7th at 9pm

Science of Great Migrations - airs Nov 9th at 10pm  (gives you a more
in depth look on the science behind these migrations)

Great Migrations - Feast or Famine - airs Nov 14 at 8pm
Great Migrations - Race to Survive - airs Nov 14 at 9pm
Great Migrations - Behind the Scenes - airs Nov 14 at 10pm (an in depth look
behind the scenes)

Great Migrations - Rhythm of Life - airs Nov 20 at 8pm (this is an hour long
music video)

Enjoy,

Fran

Fran Hess
Earth Science/ AP - ES  Teacher, Consultant, Author....

----------

If we are on another line or away from the phone, please leave your number,
best time to return your call and/or your e-mail address.

After hours and weekend phone appointments are available upon request.

Sincerely,

J. Michael Nolan, Director

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit

“Outstanding-Affordable Field Courses in Rainforest & Marine Ecology”

“Spanish/Cultural Immersion Programs: Spain, Mexico, Central and South America”

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit
161 Main St.
Coopersville, MI 49404
Local/International Phone: 1.616.604.0546
Toll Free U.S. and Canada: 1.877.255.3721
Fax: 1.616.604.0546
Google Talk/MS IM/Skype: travelwithrandr
AOL IM: buddythemacaw
E-mail: i...@rainforestandreef.org and travelwithra...@gmail.com
Note: Please send inquiries to both e-mail addresses
Web: http://rainforestandreef.org