Dear Ecologers,
    I graduated from Muhlenberg College in May 2010 with a Bachelor of
Science. I double majored in Biology and Art but am interested in organisms
and behavior in the context of ecology. I wish to pursue a career in
ecological research and am seeking an internship or job that would expose me
to knowledge, skills and experience that is relevant to my interests.

I have two years of research experience at Muhlenberg. This consisted of two
independent research projects that had fieldwork components and required
both a poster and PowerPoint presentation. The projects explored the
plant-insect interactions between Spicebush and its herbivore E. hortaria. I
really enjoyed working in the field and would more than happy to learn any
kind of identification skills or other knowledge required for the job. I
have to be in Maine to take the Bio GRE on April 9th but I can start anytime
after this and am available for as long as the position requires. If anyone
is interested, I would be happy to send a resume or any other materials. I
can be reached at erinlcol...@gmail.com

~Erin Cole