Another thing you can do using a GPS unit in conjunction with a digital
camera is to use a software such as GeoSetter to merge the GPS and image
file information... You can get more info about GeoSetter at:
http://www.geosetter.de/en/

--
I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown,
for going out, I found, was really going in.  ~John Muir, 1913