Hello, all; I recently present at the Massachusetts Environmental
Education Society's annual meeting, and attended a workshop there with the park
rangers of the Boston Harbor Islands.  They have a program whereby they capture
live insects, dry them, and preserve them in blocks of clear resin to be used
in
identification workshops with children.

I want to capture adult samples of some of the aquatic macroinvertebrates that
work with, so that participants in my workshops can try to match up the live
larvae with the resin-entombed adult insects.  (Think dragonflies, damselflies,
mosquitoes, caddisflies, etc.)

I am having a hard time getting useful results from searching with "resin kit"
on Google; anyone have any suggestions?  The park rangers suggested looking at
craft store like Michael's...I'm really open to other ideas!

Thank you kindly,
Kelly Stettner
Executive Director

BlackRiver Action Team (BRAT)