Folks:

I'm trying to hunt down a field-GIS software a la ArcPad that runs on
an iPhone or Android phone/tablet.  It needs to be able to do the
following:

1) Collect point, line and polygon via on-screen digitization.
2) Allow for some level of meta-data associated with the features (a
full blown data dictionary would be nice, but even a comment field for
the polygon would be fine.
3) Load/view raster/vector layers.

Any suggestions?  ArcGIS for iPhone does not appear to do much except
display maps (which I can do with google maps already), despite
claiming to have data collection capabilities.

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
Assistant Project Scientist