From: Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news [mailto:] On Behalf
Of R Erickson
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:02 PM
To: ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Subject: Re: [ECOLOG-L] Books on radio telemetry

Hi Karen,

The Wildlife Society publishes a techniques manual:
Techniques For Wildlife Investigations And Management (6th Edition)

https://bookstore.wildlife.org/Details.cfm?ProdID=42&category=4

The includes a chapter or two radio telemetry as well as analysis of the
data generated.

Richard Erickson

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Karen Willard <karen_l_will...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone recommend a good book on using radio telemetry to track animal
movements.  I am especially interested in explainations of field techiques
and detailed information on different analytical tools used for estimating
home range size or area of  habitat use.