List Members....

I know I have shared podcasts from this site before. Won't do it again, as the
sign-up instructions are included.

Thank you.

Mike Nolan

One Species at a Time Podcast Series from the Encyclopedia of Life

Red-shouldered Soapberry Bug

Jadera haematoloma

In the lab at American University in Washington, DC, evolutionary biologist
David Angelini and graduate student Stacey Baker are studying a snazzy
red-and-black insect called the red-shouldered soapberry bug. These tiny
insects with the big name are speedy and hard to catch—and speedy in other
ways, too, as Ari Daniel Shapiro discovers.

Listen to the podcast on the Learning + Education section of the Encyclopedia
of Life

Read about this species on the Encyclopedia of Life

Learn more about Red-shouldered soapberry bugs on Soapberrybug.org

************************

About the Encyclopedia of Life

The Encyclopedia of Life is a collaborative effort among scientists and the
general public to bring information together about all 1.9 million named and
known species, in a common format, freely available on the internet. Learn more
at www.eol.org

----------

If we are on another line or away from the phone, please leave your number,
best time to return your call and/or your e-mail address.

After hours and weekend phone appointments are available upon request.

Sincerely,

J. Michael Nolan, Director

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit

“Outstanding-Affordable Field Courses in Rainforest & Marine Ecology”

“Spanish/Cultural Immersion Programs: Spain, Mexico, Central and South America”

Rainforest and Reef 501 (c)(3) non-profit
161 Main St.
Coopersville, MI 49404
Local/International Phone: 1.616.604.0546
Toll Free U.S. and Canada: 1.877.255.3721
Fax: 1.616.604.0546
Google Talk/MS IM/Skype: travelwithrandr
AOL IM: buddythemacaw
E-mail: i...@rainforestandreef.org and travelwithra...@gmail.com
Note: Please send inquiries to both e-mail addresses
Web: http://rainforestandreef.org (under revision for 2012)