Hello

I joined the list a few days ago and I would like to briefly introduce
myself.

My background is in environmental science, environmental studies and
international development. I am currently a researcher and teacher with a
particular interest in sustainability and the major environmental issues. My
main interests are the interface between economics and the environment,
sustainable development, the preservation of biodiversity, deep ecology, and
how social systems are structured.  These interests are reflected in my
publications, which I have listed below.

Okay, that's all for now.

Brian

Sustainable Development & GM Good: An analysis of the relationship between
the genetic modification of crops and the varieties of sustainable
development

www.amazon.com/dp/1907962069/ref=nosim?tag=cranmorpublic-20

Communism & the Protection of the Environment

www.amazon.com/dp/190796214X/ref=nosim?tag=cranmorpublic-20

The Role of the Market in Environmental Protection

www.amazon.com/dp/1907962107/ref=nosim?tag=cranmorpublic-20

Preserving Biodiversity: The role of economics in international
environmental policy-making

www.amazon.com/dp/1907962093/ref=nosim?tag=cranmorpublic-20