Anion and Cation exchange membranes (18”x 40”) (General Electricals;Watertown,
MA).  Haven't ordered in awhile so I no longer know the availability.

--
Lawrence Gary Oates, PhD
Assistant Scientist, GLBRC/Agronomy

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or
the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and
evidence.  John Adams 1770