BoldSystems has barcode data, you can search for Megachile see here: (
http://www.boldsystems.org/views/taxbrowser.php?taxid=214089). They
obviously have location data, so you can probably got those lat longs
somehow.

I am also writing an R interface to Bold at Github if you are interested (
https://github.com/SChamberlain/rbold). I don't have a way to get location
information explicitly yet though.

__

Scott Chamberlain