Only a few spaces remain available on this amazing study abroad program to
Antarctica.don't miss out, apply today!!

The Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, in conjunction with the Office of
Study Abroad at Michigan State University, is pleased to announce openings
for our Antarctica Study Abroad program taking place from 17 Dec 2011 to 7
Jan 2012.

One of the unique aspects of MSU's study abroad program is that we can
accept students to participate from ANY university through MSU's lifelong
education program.  Further, individuals who have already completed an
undergraduate or graduate degree can take this program for continuing
education credit through our lifelong education program.  We are especially
excited to include professionals working in natural resource management,
climatology, or related fields on our program.

Openings for this program are limited, so we encourage applications to be
submitted as soon as possible.  Total cost of participation will vary with
tuition and travel costs, but will likely total approximate $14,800 for
off-campus students.  Limited financial assistance is only available for
current students at MSU.

Please join us for this remarkable opportunity to personally experience the
unique flora, fauna, and geology of the white continent!

Further details are available at
http://studyabroad.isp.msu.edu/programs/antarcticscience.html

or contact Dr. Daniel Hayes (hayes...@msu.edu) or Dr. Jennifer Owen
(ow...@msu.edu) for more information