Hi Everyone,

My department has been charged with increasing the number of PhD students we
train. I am on a committee to address this issue and want to gather some
information about what factors limit our ability to recruit PhD level students.

I've created a survey meant for people with M.S. degrees who are considering
continuing their education by pursuing a PhD. The survey is short and should
only take perhaps five minutes of your time.

I am asking you to read a mock PhD GRA ad and provide some feedback on your
impressions about the opportunity presented by the mock ad. Please note that
this is not a real ad!

I only want to hear from current M.S. students or people with an M.S. who
are looking for a PhD assistantship. Also, please just take the survey once.

Here is a link to the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HKWPKC8

Thanks for helping!

Cheers, Greta