I have recently completed my BS at the University of California, Santa Cruz in
Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology and am currently looking for
employment near San Francisco in the bay area.

I have had 2 years of experience working in John Thompson's lab at UC Santa
Cruz researching tri-trophic interactions between host, bacteria, and
bacteriophage. For this work we are currently in review for publication.

I am interested in all aspects of ecology and evolutionary biology and am
proficient in many microbial and molecular lab techniques.

If anyone is in search of a lab/research assistant or has any position in the
bay area you can reach me at dm...@ucsc.edu.

Thank you for your time,
Derek