Hi,

I am looking for software to run some simulations on a spatially explicit model in a meta-population context.

This are my requirements:

1. Multiple species competing for a single resource.

3. Resources come in discrete patches of variable but finite length.

3. Ability to vary the global resource levels, resulting in increased or deceased distances between suitable substrate. Can be static or dynamic (aka varying during a single run).

4. Ability to vary the local resource levels, resulting in increased or deceased amounts of suitable substrate.

5. Migration between substrates.

If anybody knows about some software for this, or has something unpublished on the shelf that they are willing to share for attribution, please let me know.

Kim
--
http://www.kimvdlinde.com