Good afternoon,
After recieving several replies asking to share my findings, here is a
brief summary:

http://fm2.fieldmuseum.org/plantguides/rcg_intro.asp

http://wikiaves.com.br/
The onlyone I found to be specially desgned was:
Birdguides limited - Birds of brazil. Available on itunes store for
12.99$.  This covers around 1800 bird species.

 As you can see not much available. Although this are ok, its still very
limited info,  I'm thinking it would be a great idea to develop more guides
(electronic) for mobile.  I'll let you know if I find addittional
information, or if anyone is interested we could develope a project to
build this apps in the future.

Regars and have a great new year!

 Felipe Ramirez
Biologist