Volunteer opportunity
National Park Service
National Capital Region - Exotic Plant Management Team

Help gather information on plants that are early detection targets or
emerging invasive threats in our region. We are compiling a list of
species that may pose a risk to our native plant communities in the
Mid Atlantic. However, because these species are not well known we
need learn more about them and share that information widely. Be a
part of the process by developing in fact sheets that can be used by
natural resource managers in the region. Volunteers can be individuals
students in one of your classes.

For more information please contact:
mark_f...@nps.gov
202-342-1443 extension 217