Title: Naturalist on Horseback

Agency: Yellowstone Wilderness Outfitters

Location: Yellowstone National Park

Job Description: Experience the best backcountry Yellowstone National Park has
to offer! Use your
wildlife and botany knowledge to work as a naturalist for Yellowstone
Wilderness Outfitters. You
will have the opportunity to view grizzlies, black bears, moose, and wolves all
while interpreting
Yellowstone's hottest conservation issues for our guests. Guiding horseback
tours in Yellowstone is
the adventure of a lifetime. You are not just a tour guide; you are a
Yellowstone ecology expert.
You'll learn all about the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem and add extensive
backcountry experience
to your resume. This position is for a day ride guide to guide half and full
day trips in Yellowstone.

Qualifications:
Our 2012 season runs from late May mid-October and you must be able to commit
to the majority
of the season.
Applicants must have a Commercial Driver’s License Class A, or be willing and
able to obtain one,
to apply. Please understand what this involves before applying; you will have
to demonstrate you
can get the CDL before you will considered for this position!!!
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate that they have worked with
horses and have
competent riding skills.
A bachelor's degree is preferred.
Previous naturalist and guiding experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
Applicants must be physically fit, at least 21 years old and must arrive with
valid Red Cross First
Aid and CPR certification.
At this time, we are only able to hire US citizens or those with a U.S. work
visa in-hand.

Salary: $350.00 per week plus tips.

How to Apply: For application instructions and a complete description of our
positions, please visit
our website at http://www.yellowstone.ws/jobs.html
Be sure to follow all directions carefully. Incomplete applications will not be
considered.

Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed as received and the
position will remain open
until filled.

Website: http://www.yellowstone.ws/jobs.html
Contact: Carrie Byron