I need a part-time field assistant to work 2-3 full consecutive days every
other week starting in late April and thru the end of August in Aiken SC.  This
is an odd work schedule and it won't work for everyone, the work is not enough
on its own to support someone but would be enough for someone with another
flexible job.  I would prefer to hire someone who already has some field
experience and maybe has some experience with Savannah River Site procedures.
The job is helping my technician run three drift fence arrays at SRS for herps
and mammals, and to do regular surveys for ticks.

Contact Dr. Russell Burke, Department of Biology, Hofstra University,
bio...@hofstra.edu