I am an assistant at the University of British Columbia's TerreWEB (Terrestrial Research on Ecosystem & World-wide Education & Broadcast) program, and was hoping to inquire after posting a call out to applications through the Ecological Society of America. We are currently trying to promote our program, which receives funding through NSERC (National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada), to potential masters, Ph.D. and post-doctoral students. The ESA was identified as a place that potential TerreWEB students might look for more information about furthering their studies. The call that we wish to post would go as follows:

Call for Masters, PhD students and post-doctoral fellows:
The NSERC-CREATE funded initiative TerreWEB (Terrestrial Research on Ecosystem & World-wide Education & Broadcast), at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, has funding opportunities for Masters, PhD and post-doctoral fellows available. National and international Students and post-docs from diverse academic backgrounds with interest in research and communication of global change / climate change issues are encouraged to apply. Deadlines are bi-annual (May 1, and December 1st). For further visit www.terreweb.ubc.ca

Please let me know if you would be willing to help us post this call.

Cheers,

Carolyn King
Assistant, TerreWEB
Special Events Coordinator, Forestry Undergraduate Society
President-Elect, Pacific Regional Society of Soil Science
University of British Columbia
(778)-991-2300