Date:    Sat, 19 May 2012 10:55:04 -0500
From:    Vladislav Davidzon <vladis...@commoncircle.com>
Subject: Permaculture Design & Regenerative Leadership SCHOLARSHIPS

Hello friends,

We're thrilled to announce the availability of a limited number of
scholarships for our upcoming Urban Permaculture & Regenerative
Leadership training in August.  This is truly a training unlike
any other.

Permaculture Design & Regenerative Leadership Course - Aug 11-19th
Tuition co-pay with scholarship:  $1000 (regular price: $3000!)

-> Discount code:  AUGUSTSCHOLARSHIP (only valid for august course)
-> Link:  http://www.commoncircle.com/pdc

We're making ONLY TEN of these need-based scholarships available
first-come-first-serve.  Just sign up online, and if the system
accepts your credit card information with the code, you're in.

Want to know why you should join the program?  Check out just some
of the many reviews from participants of our programs:
(http://commoncircle.com/reviews)

This course was the BEST time I have had in the past 6 years"
-- Lana T

"I really enjoyed the experience, I can feel my permaculture
mind continuing to grow as things settle in from the course."
 -- Jaye M
<SNIP>