Hello Ecolog-Listers:

Will take answers at blayjo...@gmail.com

I have been looking for post 2009 textbooks and companion lab manuals on
Mammalian Anatomy.  Everything I have sen thus far is pretty heavy on
systematics (and that is fine with me) but I need reseources that emphasize
anatomy (of course, some physiology also welcomed). Ideally, the
resource(s) would have a "typical" mammal and then offer details examples
of divergences from such "typical mammal".  Resources that are somewhat
biased towards humans are OK but human A and/or P only textbooks for
Mammalian Anatomy is what I am trying to avoid. Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,

Jorge