Interested in data management?
Interesting in sharing or preserving your data or in tools for discovering
someone else's?
What about analyzing your data?

Join us at the DataONE Users Group meeting to learn more about DataONE, our
achievements over the last year and 'Environmental Data Management – the
DataONE Way'.   As a community driven organization we will also use this as
an opportunity to gain feedback on our resources, prioritization of future
tool development and to discuss the DataONE business model moving forward.

The meeting will be held July 15-16th 2012 in Madison, WI, co-located with
the ESIP summer meeting.  More information and a registration form can be
found at: http://www.dataone.org/dug-2012-meeting

This is an opportunity for you to become involved in one of the initial NSF
DataNets (http://1.usa.gov/KkJBhu) and we value feedback from the community
in guiding our development.

Regards
Amber

www.dataone.org

--
Amber E Budden, PhD
Director for Community Engagement and Outreach

Tel: 505-814-1112
Cell: 505-205-7675
Fax: 505-246-6007