The University of Illinois at Springfield (UIS) is offering ENS 405
Fundamentals of Remote Sensing this fall in a fully online format.  The course
will introduce students to the principles and techniques necessary for applying
remote sensing to diverse issues in natural resources.  Familiarity with ArcGIS
10 is required.  Interested persons can apply to the university as a non degree
seeking student to enroll.

For more information about the above course, or about our on-campus and online
programs that lead to a MS in Environmental Science or a MA in Environmental
Studies, please visit our website or contact me directly.

Dennis

Dennis R. Ruez, Jr.
Assistant Professor and Chair
Department of Environmental Studies