We are looking for a field assistant who can pay their own way in a
collecting trip to Guyana for the dates of July 18-August 18, 2012.  The work
will include collection of dragonflies, cockroaches, termites, and arachnids
for phylogenetic and ecological studies. (See our blog for some pictures and
stories about our previous trips:  http://warelabatrutgers.blogspot.com/ )
We will be working in the tropical forests near the Atlantic coast and in
the more remote inland tropical savannahs. Applicants must be physically
fit and able to rope climb into the canopy (training and supplies for this
will be provided). Vaccinations for Typhoid, and Yellow Fever REQUIRED for
US applicants (others highly recommended). Since this is less than a month
away you must already have proof of a Yellow Fever immunization. Please send
resume and contact information for 2 professional references to
domin...@pegasus.rutgers.edu. If you are interested please respond ASAP.