Dear Ecologgers,

We'd love recommendations on accurate, reliable, and efficient hygrometers
that can be used to take on-site measurements quickly (i.e. in <60 secs).
We will be working in caves with temps between 0-10C, and humidity between
50-100%, but especially need to measure humidity accurately at the high end
(i.e. >90%). If you have a hygrometer that works really well for you, we'd
be interested to know:

   - What amount of time is required for the instrument to take an accurate
   humidity reading?
   - Under what conditions have you used the hygrometer?
   - Brand name, model number, price

Thanks for your help!
Tina Cheng

tinalch...@gmail.com