Hello-

I'm trying to determine all studies that have quantified soil feedbacks for 6
or more plant species in a community and also have measures of plant relative
abundance for each species with a soil feedback value.  If you have such data
(published or unpublished), know of someone who has done this work, or have
questions then please contact me.  Thanks in advance.

These are studies I'm already familiar:
Klironomos, J. N. 2002. Feedback with soil biota contributes to plant rarity
and invasiveness in communities. Nature 417:67-70.
MacDougall, A. S., M. C. Rillig, and J. N. Klironomos. 2011. Weak conspecific
feedbacks and exotic dominance in a species-rich savannah. Proceedings of the
Royal Society B: Biological Sciences 278:2939-2945.
Mangan, S. A., S. A. Schnitzer, E. A. Herre, K. M. L. Mack, M. C. Valencia, E.
I. Sanchez, and J. D. Bever. 2010. Negative plant-soil feedback predicts
tree-species relative abundance in a tropical forest. Nature 466:752-755.
McCarthy-Neumann, S., and R. K. Kobe. 2010. Conspecific plant-soil feedbacks
reduce survivorship and growth of tropical tree seedlings. Journal of Ecology
98:396-407.

Cheers,
Kurt

Kurt Reinhart, Ecologist
USDA-Agricultural Research Service
Fort Keogh Livestock & Range Research
Laboratory<http://www.ars.usda.gov/Main/docs.htm?docid=3087>
243 Fort Keogh Rd.
Miles City, MT 59301
Ph: (406) 874-8211
Email: kurt.reinh...@ars.usda.gov

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.