Dear Colleagues,

I thought you may be interested to learn of our AnAge database of ageing and longevity in animals. We have recently released build 10 with over 4,200 species and over 3,500 longevity records.

In addition to longevity records, which continue to be our main focus and we make a great effort to verify their authenticity, AnAge features one of the most comprehensive collections of quantitative life history data (age at sexual maturity, litter (or clutch) size, adult body weight, etc.) in animals. Metabolism data is also available for hundreds of species of birds and mammals.

AnAge is available online at:
http://genomics.senescence.info/species/

We hope you will continue to find this resource useful for your research. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated.

With the very best wishes,
Joao Pedro

--

Joao Pedro de Magalhaes, PhD

Institute of Integrative Biology
Biosciences Building, Room 245
University of Liverpool
Crown Street, Liverpool L69 7ZB
United Kingdom

Phone: +44 151 7954517; Fax: +44 151 7954408
Integrative Genomics of Ageing Group: http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/~aging/ <http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/%7Eaging/>