this came to my email and I thought others might be interested in
providing info.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: c...@accucoms.com via surveymonkey.com <mem...@surveymonkey.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Subject: CABI Student Research - Usage of Scientific Information
To: malcolm.mccal...@herpconbio.org

Dear researcher,

CABI is a not-for-profit international organization that improves
people’s lives by providing information and applying scientific
expertise to solve problems in agriculture and the environment. Our
mission and direction is influenced by our member countries who help
guide the activities we undertake. These include scientific
publishing, development projects and research, and microbial services.

Currently CABI is doing a worldwide study among users of scientific
information like you. Via this survey CABI would like to gain in depth
understanding of user behaviour and attitudes to scientific
information products in the field of agriculture, environment and
human & animal health.

CABI would like to understand how researchers, practitioners and
students make use of information products and what influences decision
making in selection and usage of these products.

Would you be so kind as to forward this survey link to your faculty students?
The survey will take approximately 15 minutes. Your feedback will be
highly appreciated.

Please click on the link below to start our survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2fh6K_2f5xOzEr76yEmUTGUnQ_3d_3d

Dr Fraser Norton, Head of Marketing, CABI

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us,
please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed
from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=_2fh6K_2f5xOzEr76yEmUTGUnQ_3d_3d

--
Malcolm L. McCallum
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry

Managing Editor,
Herpetological Conservation and Biology

"Peer pressure is designed to contain anyone with a sense of drive" -
Allan Nation

1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"  W.S. Gilbert
1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
            and pollution.
2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
          MAY help restore populations.
2022: Soylent Green is People!

The Seven Blunders of the World (Mohandas Gandhi)
Wealth w/o work
Pleasure w/o conscience
Knowledge w/o character
Commerce w/o morality
Science w/o humanity
Worship w/o sacrifice
Politics w/o principle

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not