Before and after are repeated measures issues if using an ANOVA or T-test.

Are the data continuous or categories?

If continuous you can use a regression.
If categories then use ANOVA/T-Test.

The bottom line is that we do not know enough about the nature of the
data and the area to advise you in any more in-depth capacity.  There
are a variety of assumptions for each kind of test, and none of these
are really addressed in your email.  Try this website for advice:
http://www.statsoft.com/textbook/

--
Malcolm L. McCallum
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry

Managing Editor,
Herpetological Conservation and Biology

"Peer pressure is designed to contain anyone with a sense of drive" -
Allan Nation

1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"  W.S. Gilbert
1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
            and pollution.
2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
          MAY help restore populations.
2022: Soylent Green is People!

The Seven Blunders of the World (Mohandas Gandhi)
Wealth w/o work
Pleasure w/o conscience
Knowledge w/o character
Commerce w/o morality
Science w/o humanity
Worship w/o sacrifice
Politics w/o principle

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not