Dear Colleagues,

During spring break in 2013 I will be teaching a citizen science course in
cooperation with the Desert Institute and the Joshua Tree National Park
Association. We will spend three days learning about desert natural history and
the pollination biology of Joshua trees, while contributing to a long-term
ecological research project. The program costs $210. If you have students,
friends, or relatives interested in natural history, I hope you'll pass this
announcement along to them. You might also wish to consider enrolling in the
course yourself.

The course description is at the end of this message.

You can learn more about the course and reserve space here:

http://www.joshuatree.org/desert-institute/field-classes/citizen-science-pollination-biology-of-joshua-trees/

Christopher Irwin Smith
Assistant Professor
Department of Biology