*Ph.D. Graduate Research Assistantship*

Department of Natural Resources Sciences, University of Rhode Island

Position available for the fall of 2013 in the laboratory of Dr. Laura
Meyerson (http://nrs.uri.edu/labs/invasive/index.html)

Research is in the area of *INVASIVE SPECIES ECOLOGY/EVOLUTION. *Specifically,
the project focuses on an invasive plant species (*Phragmites australis*)
and genetic diversity and genome size. The work will be based in Kingston,
RI but will also involve travel and field work.

In addition to an annual stipend, the assistantship includes a tuition
waiver and health benefits.

If you are interested in joining my laboratory, please send me an email (
lameyer...@mail.uri.edu). Include with the message a CV containing a brief
summary of accomplishments (applicable skills, educational background, GPA,
GRE scores, and academic major if applicable) and a statement of potential
research interests.

--
Laura Meyerson
Associate Professor