Hi,

I'm posting this on behalf of a colleague here at Penn State. Thanks.

Andy Cole

-------

Dear Wetland Ecology Community,
I'm interested to learn about the impact of changing atmospheric pCO2 levels on
the natural abundance of C3 and C4 plants in wetlands.  Specifically, I need to
assess the impact for lower pCO2 levels during the last glacial period (180 ppm
@ 20,000 years before present).  I'm guessing there have been some experiments
to deduce the future impact of increasing CO2 levels on wetlands that will help
immensely.

Any advice and/or suggestions for places to look are welcome,
Todd

Todd Sowers
Senior Res. Assoc.
Earth and Environment Systems  Inst.
Dept. of Geoscience
Penn State University
2217 EES Building
University Park, PA 16802

http://www.eesi.psu.edu/people/sowers-todd.shtml

email: todd.sowe...@gmail.com
phone: O 814-865-1921
Lab 1:   814-863-8093
Lab 2: 814-863-3819

--
Charles Andrew Cole, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Landscape Architecture and Ecology