---- David Inouye <ino...@umd.edu> wrote:
> I suspect most faculty fall into this exempt category.

I would imagine that postdocs and graduate students working in their field of
training also fall into the exempt category.  However, there may be quite a few
grad students around the country who are not compensated at a level that
qualifies them for the exemption.  But most of them are not recognized by their
employers as working as much as forty hours per week.

David McNeely

--
David McNeely