My name is Osaigbovo and currently an undergraduate student in the University
of Benin in Nigeria studying Environmental Science. Am currently looking for a
place to learn and improve myself as a person with my internship which will be
due in 2013. I'm interested in placement in either the U.S or Europe. Any
information in regards to this will be much appreciated, either paid or unpaid
with accommodation and transportation will be okay.
Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Osaigbovo Idehen