Hi, I am designing my first curriculum.  As part of my MS internship
with the ultimate goal of teaching the course this fall at a small
liberal arts university outside of Portland Oregon and I could use
some help.  The theme of the course is freshman level ornithology and
mammalogy.  The specific problem I am having is that I need a text
that shows the relationship between art and conservation, with as much
focus on birds and mammals as possible.  I walked into a local
bookstore today and found what until much closer examination seemed
like good candidates.  I am not looking to delve too deeply into
animal rights or ethics in general as the university already has a
strong course with that focus.

Thanks
Eric AhernSawyer
MS Candidate