Before anyone else falls for this. The news commentary is really an April's
Fool column. Anyone with kids, or any ex-swimmer, would know that the high
school swim season is long over. Also, do note one of the tags at the end
of the article... yep. April's Fool.

--
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Felix A. Martinez, Ph.D.
Program Manager
Regional Ecosystems Research Branch
NOS/NCCOS/Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research

NOAA/Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory
4840 South State Rd. ph: 734-741-2254
Ann Arbor, MI 48108 fax: 734-741-2055
email: felix.marti...@noaa.gov

Note: The content of this message does not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or of NOAA unless otherwise specified.  The information therein
is only for the use of the individuals or entity for which it was intended
even if addressed incorrectly.  If not the intended recipient, you may not
use, copy, disseminate, or distribute the message or its content unless
otherwise authorized.