WRA, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in San Rafael,
California, with offices in Los Angeles and Fort Bragg.  For over 30 years,
WRA has provided outstanding ecological and design expertise to develop
successful solutions for our clients.  We employ experts in the fields of
plant, wildlife, and wetland ecology, GIS, CEQA/NEPA and landscape
architecture.

We are looking for a senior-level, energetic, career-minded CEQA Project
Manager/Senior Environmental Planner to join us on a full-time basis in our
San Rafael office.  Project management experience and the ability to work
independently are required.  Periodic travel is a requirement of the
position.  We are particularly looking for someone with CEQA/NEPA project
management experience, experience facilitating client and public meetings,
and successful completion of the CEQA/NEPA process.  Experience with
budgeting, staff management and mentoring, proposal writing, project
interviews, and client management are required.

This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or higher.  Desired
qualifications include: education and experience in CEQA, NEPA,
environmental impact analysis, permit preparation, and regulatory
compliance.  Demonstrable technical writing ability, leadership skills, and
excellent communication skills are essential.

We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and a positive,
progressive work environment.  Our employment package includes medical,
dental, and 401K with generous match.  More information about WRA and our
areas of expertise can be found at http://www.wra-ca.com.

Interested candidates should respond by e-mailing a cover letter, resume,
transcripts, and three references to i...@wra-ca.com and reference “CEQA
Project Manager Position.”  Please also reference where you heard about the
position.  WRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.  Women and minorities are
strongly encouraged to apply.  Close date for submission of application
materials is April 12, 2013.  Please, no calls.