I can also recommend the marine mammal list:
MARMAM mailing l

 I can also recommend the marine mammal list:
MARMAM mailing list
mar...@lists.uvic.ca

Cordially yours,

Geoff Patton, Ph.D.
2208 Parker Ave., Wheaton, MD 20902      301.221.9536

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits." Mark Twain

>>> http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=MAMMAL-L&H=SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU
>>> http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=SUSTAG
>>> http://www.resecon.org/pages/1/index.htm
>>> https://list.auckland.ac.nz/sympa/info/aliens-l