CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: "Sediment Dynamics: From the Summit to the Sea"

Location:                    New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Dates:                          11th - 14th December 2014 (immediately before
AGU Fall Meeting 2014)

Abstract Deadline:     10th October 2013

We are delighted to announce the opening of abstract submissions for the
ICCE/IAHS 2014 Symposium -- Sediment Dynamics: From the Summit to the Sea.
Because high attendance to this event at a unique and attractive city is
anticipated, interested participants may want to submit abstracts as early as
possible as we are operating with limited space for oral presentations.

Conference webpage:    http://www.rnr.lsu.edu/icce2014/

More information:    icce201...@gmail.com