Dr. Jason Rohr will be attending the Ecological Society of America meeting
in Minneapolis from August 5-8 and would be happy to meet interested
applicants then.  Please contact him through email (jasonr...@gmail.com)
ASAP if you will be attending the meeting and are interested in meeting.

POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER, TECHNICIAN, OR GRAD. RESEARCH ASSISTANT IN ECOLOGY

DEPARTMENT OF INTEGRATIVE BIOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA

Jason Rohr has funds to hire a staff member in his laboratory.  The
interests of the applicant should be in disease ecology, microbial ecology,
climate change, or pollution.  He will hire either a postdoc, graduate
student, or technician depending on the quality of applicants.  We are
ultimately looking for the most promising and productive candidate whose
skills most complement our present research team.  Please view the Rohr Lab
website (http://shell.cas.usf.edu/rohrlab/index.html) to examine the
research interests and publications of the lab.  This position is funded by
several granting agencies and thus there is great flexibility in developing
specific projects.

The start date is flexible, but the sooner the candidate can start the
better.

Applicants should send a cover letter, CV, brief statement of research
interests (<2 pages), and list of references (preferably as a single pdf) to
Dr. Jason Rohr (jasonr...@gmail.com) with the subject line of the email
reading “Postdoc Application (insert last name)” or “Grad. RA Application
(insert last name)” or “Technician Application (insert last name)”.  For
example: Postdoc Application Smith.

The closing date for this position is September 2, 2013 or until the
position is filled.