Hello all,

I just wanted to reminder those interested that the application deadline for
the graduate course An Introduction to Tropical Ecology taught by Jane
Zelikova and Jennifer Stynoski is September 30. I have included more
information below.

An Introduction to Tropical Ecology –  Winter opportunity!!
(http://bit.ly/19jAWIW)
Selected Students should expect to:
•       Do fieldwork using a vast array of tools (GIS, IPM, DNA barcoding,
etc.), design and implement statistical analysis (R software)
•       Analyze information and develop sustainable resource use and
biodiversity conservation strategies.
-Coordinator:  Jane Zelikova (lab website) and Jennifer Stynoski
-Course duration: 4 weeks (December 29 – January 24)
-Credits: 4 credits awarded by the University of Costa Rica
Application Deadline: September 16, 2013

OTS is a consortium of over 50 universities worldwide so credits from our
courses are recognized by all the member institutions
(http://bit.ly/1078fLg).

Please pass this information on to anyone that might be interested.

Andres Santana
Graduate Education Department
Organization for Tropical Studies
San Pedro, Costa Rica. 676-2050