Hi everyone.  My coauthors and I are conducting a survey, and would greatly
appreciate your participation.  It has come to my attention that the link in
the previous email did not work for some people because it got split into two
lines by ECOLOG's email processing.  Here is a short URL that should work:

http://goo.gl/pdNwXl

  That links to the same place as before
(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GMvZP_Mkyq5QVHVy8tcU3ZwmXHR9liDo-3A16Tat3UU/viewform).

  The survey is on the interaction between theoretical and empirical work.  We
are hoping to get responses from anyone and everyone who is working in ecology
and/or evolutionary biology.  This will be part of a paper we are working on.
I'd prefer not to say much about it, so as not to bias the survey.

  Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you would share this survey in
whatever way you have available to you, including Facebook, Twitter, and blogs.
 You can forward this email, or just share the link.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Ben Haller
McGill University