We're looking for someone to teach 2 sections of a senior, writing intensive
ecology lab for Spring
2014. The labs are scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
(Benedictine University is
located in the western suburbs of Chicago.)

http://www.benuscience.org

----
Classification: Non-Benefit Eligible

Duties: Adjunct faculty sought for ecology lab course for our Lisle campus.
This is a writing
intensive course with a biostatistics prerequisite, so the ability to coach
undergraduates in science
writing is a must!

Qualifications: Candidates must have 3-5 years of related work experience and a
minimum of a
Master's degree, PhD in ecology or a related field preferred.

Application Process: Please submit a resume, cover letter, and contact
information for three
professional references.

Benedictine University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

MUST HAVE PERMANENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THE U.S.A.

------

Cheryl A. Heinz, PhD
che...@ben.edu
Director, Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence
Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences
Benedictine University
5700 College Rd
Lisle, IL  60532
(630) 829-6581 phone