Hello everyone, I apologize for the cross-posting. However I wanted to share
the following information:

OTS is offering several graduate level courses for 2014. All are accredited
courses, meaning students that participate will receive academic credit. OTS
is a consortium of over 50 universities worldwide so credits from our courses
are recognized by all the member institutions (http://bit.ly/1078fLg). I
wanted to point out the following course for summer 2014:

Tropical Biology: An Ecological Approach ( http://bit.ly/19cC8fT)
-Coordinator:  Jane Zelikova (lab website) and Jennifer Stynoski
-Course duration: 6 weeks (June 10 – July 21, 2014)
-Credits: 6 credits awarded by the University of Costa Rica
-Early Application Deadline: November 1, 2013
-Final Application Deadline: February 3, 2014; followed by rolling admission
until course is full.

Andres S.