The Encyclopedia of Life (EOL; eol.org) is a global effort to bring together
information about life on earth and make it freely available on-line.

EOL also has amazing images, videos, maps, classification information and
some fun educational applications such as a make your own field guide tool
and Memory and Bingo games - all of which utilize content from EOL.

Now we are wondering what we should do next.....and we need your feedback!

If you have a minute, please email education(at)eol.org to let us know the
following:

1. What type of game or application would you like to see next from EOL?
- A taxonomic classification game?
- A game that focuses on geography and species range?
- Adding a mobile app to one of our existing games (e.g., Memory Game)
- Another other game? (please explain)

2. Do you use mobile devices in your teaching or educational outreach
programs? If so what kind? (Tablets, smartphones, etc.)

Thanks for taking the time to help us collect this feedback!
The EOL Learning + Education Team