From: Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news
[mailto:ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU] On Behalf Of Jessica Deichmann
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 9:59 AM
To: ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Subject: [ECOLOG-L] peristaltic pump for field work

Hi All,

I am looking into purchasing a pump for collecting filtered samples of stream
water, approximately 1 liter per sample.  I need something that is durable,
light-weight and holds a charge.  It will be used daily and transported in a
backpack over difficult terrain and long distances, and we will not be able to
recharge it daily.

I have been looking at Cole-Parmer's global water portable sampling pumps, and
superficially they look like they might fit the bill.  If anyone has any
experience working with these or others and can make recommendations on what
might work best for me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jessie

This message, together with any attachments, may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended only for the owner(s) of the e-mail
address listed as the recipient of this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please
notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by
mistake and delete this email from your system. Email transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission. If
verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.