Northern Arizona University -- We are recruiting an MS student to work with
us on a project examining the functional importance of the soil food web in
response to climate change.  We are looking for someone with lots of
initiative to do field and lab work in a newly developing set of studies in
the Southwest Experimental Garden Array, a gradient of sites designed to
examine ecosystem response to climate change in the southwest. Previous
experience and course work in entomology, microbiology or ecology is
preferred but not necessary. The student will be funded through Northern
Arizona University's School of Forestry and the Department of Biological
Sciences.

Application Deadline: March 15, 2014 (to apply go to:
http://nau.edu/GradCol/Admissions/Application/ )

Starting date: Between May and August 2014. May 2014 start preferred.

Funding: 1.5-year Research Assistantship (~$15,000), including health
benefits and tuition coverage, conditioned upon continued satisfactory
progress in the graduate program. Additional 0.5 year of support possible
through TAship.

Contact: Please contact Dr. Karen Haubensak (karen.hauben...@nau.edu) for