Registration and Abstract submission is now open for the 2014 MAESA meeting to
be held at the
University of Maryland College Park on March 29, 2014.

Please find the link to registration by visiting our homepage:
http://www.esa.org/midatlantic2/ and
clicking on the Registration tab under Conference Information

For full consideration please submit your abstract by March 1st. You can edit
your abstract at any
time, up to March 14th. You can also re-enter the registration page and pay at
a later date.

We have been planning a number of exciting activities:
A tour of the University of Maryland golf course on Friday night, that will
feature the many ways that
they  incorporate sustainable solutions for water management and biodiversity.
A tour of the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center on Sunday morning.
A Saturday filled with interesting presentations (including two keynotes: David
Inouye and Ann
Bartuska) and stimulating conversation.
A Saturday night Banquet featuring Al Todd from the Chesapeake Bay Alliance.
And a graduate student outing.
Registration includes breakfast and lunch Saturday March 29th.

We look forward to seeing you in College Park!

Best-
Stephanie Yarwood, 2014 Branch Chair

Sponsored by University of Maryland Department of Environmental Science and
Technology