Dear Ecologers,

I am appealing for donation of ecology/environmental science equipments. I
am an ecologist in Department of Botany in Jomo Kenyatta University, Kenya.
I trained in Sweden Germany and Switzerland where I was exposed to
sophisticated labs in the universities and institutes like Max Planck
Institute for Biogeochemistry in Jena Germany.
Like many scientists who go to study abroad, we feel underutilized because
of inadequate facilities that were were using in the developed countries labs.
Therefore if you have an idle equipment because may be you have acquired a
more advanced one, kindly donate it to my university so that we can promote
this discipline in this region.
I am also writing proposals for the same since funding from our government
is limited for sophisticated equipment.
In particular, we can benefit immensely with an elemental analyzer.

Thank you.

Peter Mwangi
Department of Botany
Jomo Kenyatta University